Saturday, December 3, 2011

Runaway Love~One Part Two


As I am walking alone in the dark, cold streets smoking my last cigarette wondering what it would be like to be in a warm bed right now. I realize that I will never be in a bed or a house anything like that again, I chose this life. I make my way down the path that I am so familiar with, the porch lights are on in the house and if look up to the second story I see my bedroom light on. I wonder if they ever think of me, or if they just want me to come back so they can yell or tell me how much of a useless person I am. I got kicked out of two different high schools for getting drunk in school and punching my ex boyfriend. That was when I started hanging out with all of my "bad friends" as my parents call them. I finish my cigarette and fling it at my fathers car and when his car alarm goes off, I end up running back to the park onto the same bench I ran to earlier. I guess I'll be sleeping here tonight. ______ I feel the sunshine warming my face and drying my now damp hair. Just my luck huh? At least my clothes aren't dirty now that the rain cleaned them, but I'm freezing and need something to eat. People are looking at me like I am crazy, I wish they could understand what I'm going through but they are so much classier than me I am just a piece of dirt on the ground no one cares about. I could be gone in a minute and no one would realize that I was missing. I keep my head down as I walk trying to ignore the stares, and looks people are giving me, I dont need to feel any ...

Best Buy Honeywell Fan Heater Prices Dartball Darts Bushnell 1600 Tournament Edition Quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links